weekly visual moodboard be sure to click on the image to view image sources.
Wow–thank you all so much for all the quilting suggestions in Friday’s post! I’m going to have to go over and read everything more carefully, as well as all the links/tutorials you suggested, and try and figure out which direction I want to take this quilt. So many great ideas–now just to put them into action! (Which will probably take me a bit–so don’t hold your breath! lol.)
- Love these hats Lauren shared from Fall-Winter 1939/40!
- I learned quite a few things from this post of tips on taking great outfit photos.
- Sunni shared some great tips on reducing bulky seams when sewing with thick fabrics
- This oil cleansing trend has got my interest–anyone using it?
- Tips on how to spot vintage garments “out in the wild”…
- Love Amy’s simple, yet glamorous, solution for jazzing up a sweater!
- Solanah found some great tutorials for creating vintage hairstyles if you have very curly hair.