weekly visual moodboard be sure to click on the image to view image sources.
Hello, friends! I’ve got some fantastic links for y’all today! Not much to say about this weekend–it’s been slow and more than a bit lazy, plus the weather suddenly turned cold (winter finally arrived)! Which h as meant cozy fires in the fireplace and wrapping up in a blanket with lots of tea close at hand.
- The question of wearing vintage suits and the current cultural perception of suits sparked an interesting discussion at Couture Allure.
- Stephanie shared a tutorial on creating victory rolls for those with fine hair.
- I’m not a huge fan of doughnuts, but these with toasted coconut look quite yummy!
- I love this roundup on Design*Sponge of the best map projects.
- From the Colette Patterns blog, seven tips for using fabric in your stash.
- I think I must have a baked goods fixation this week, because these cake pops sound really good…
- Kate shared these cute printable business card Valentines!
Hope you’re having a fabulous weekend!