weekly visual moodboard be sure to click on the image to view image sources.
How is your weekend? My sister is here to pay a visit this weekend, and so it’s been full of lots of laughter, trips to the library (yes, we are fairly nerdy around here about books and libraries), homemade pizza, and enjoying the pretty weather. I feel really blessed that my sister and I are so close, as it wasn’t always that way. But especially after the past six months where life seems to have been throwing SH and I a lot of stressful and unexpected stuff, it’s nice to have a sister to lean on and who can listen when I’ve just needed to pour my frustrations and sorrows out. (And I can do the same for her.) Thank you, sis–you’re the best!
- Anna shared a neat, scallop-marking ruler from the 30s (scroll down the post).
- Fantastic tips on making the most of your wardrobe storage space.
- I need to mix up some of these yummy (but easy) salad dressings from A Beautiful Mess.
- Great tips from Megan Neilsen on sewing with knit fabrics.
- I love these pretty, handmade drink coasters!
Hope you have a fantastic finish to your weekend!