cssa party: take two

A quick announcement about the Circle Skirt Sew-Along Party (take two)! I’ve already gotten a handful of entries and replied to each I’ve received. If you’ve sent one and haven’t heard back from me, please resend it. I’ll be accepting submissions until noon on Monday (October 24), and will have the post up later in the week. Please make sure you get your circle skirt pictures to me before the deadline; due to my moving schedule I won’t be able to squeeze in any late entries! For information on what to send with your circle skirt pictures, as well as where to send it, please see this post.

Looking forward to see your circle skirt!

October 21, 2011 · 7 lovely thoughts
posted in misc · tags:

Marie October 21, 2011 at 07:28

Thanks for doing this Casey, despite your hectic schedule! It’s so exciting to be able to get involved after missing the original party! I’ll be finishing off my skirt tomorrow and sending the relevant information over promptly!

Charlotte October 21, 2011 at 09:53

Yipes, must get cracking on mine! Finished sewing it today (except the hem, as it needs to hang), now need to get to work on the embellishment.

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha’penny Vintage

Amanda Lee October 21, 2011 at 11:41

Mr. Freckles is so cute!

I love rabbits and guinea pigs; I’ve had several piggies over the years, and have always wanted a rabbit. In fact, I tried to convince my Sweetie to let me take one home from the state fair last weekend—but he said no, since we have a rambunctious dachshund at home already. Oh well, maybe next year!

miss Lindy Lee October 23, 2011 at 16:48

I have made one aswell, but I hav´nt anyone to take a picture of me in it. But im looking forward to see what all the others have made!

Amy Lee October 24, 2011 at 10:18

I wasn’t able to set the pictures up on my blog before work, but wanted to Thank you for the opportunity. I have a very beautiful circle skirt that has horsehair braid on its hem, which I didn’t know how to do before, and will soon have a petticoat to go under it. Part of the reason I didn’t finish on time Is I was using your tutorial for the skirt but the top of the dress is a sailor halter top. I was hoping to get it all done and show at once. Alas I didn’t finish but wanted to thank you for your time and dedication to the sew along. I was greatly appreciated! I hope your move goes smoothly!

Charlotte October 24, 2011 at 12:29

I sent an email earlier today but haven’t heard back from you – hope it got through!

xx Charlotte

Rachelle October 25, 2011 at 00:01

Unfortunately mine’s not quite finished; it’s currently sitting on Bonnie (my dressmaking dummy) for it’s 24 hour settling period. Only got the main sewing finished this afternoon!