click on the image above to visit the sources for these lovely images!
Lots of links this week! I actually had a hard time picking out what to include; there were so many great posts out there. But as you’ve probably noticed over time, I try to keep the weekly roundup between 5 and 7 links, since I feel like that’s an easily-digestible number of pages to peruse! Hope you enjoy–there are some fantastic posts to be inspired by and learn from…
- Sarah posted some intriguing and inspiring images of muslins by the legendary American couturier Charles James.
- Another thing I love to roast and forgot to add in Friday’s post: garlic!
- I’m itching to try this beautiful “eternal roll” hairstyle.
- I love this idea for creating a fabric wall organizer and creating a handy backdrop prop!
- Tilly discussed the steps to cutting out the correct pattern size.
- An interesting discussion was sparked over at the Colette Patterns blog on the idea of $400 silk shorts–definitely read the comments!
- Have you heard about the Google Art Project? I can definitely see myself spending a lot of time here in the coming months…
Have a lovely rest-of-the-weekend!