[ please click for the sources of these beautiful images! ]
Hurrah for Friday! I’m keeping this sort and sweet since I have a to-do list longer than I care to think deeply about. lol. I hope you have a lovely weekend, dear friends!
- I adore this decorated parasol tutorial! [via]
- From my Tumblr… an ingenious way to dye a leather purse to give it a breath of new life!
- A fun (and informative) collection of videos that Susannah unearthed from the 1940s.
- Swimsuit season is right around the corner, and I’m loving the gorgeous and sophisticated styles from the 50s!
- I’m loving this collection of images from Nadinoo designer Nadia’s work space and design process.
- Another collection of gorgeous summertime fashion from the 50s to feast your eyes on!
[ click for a larger view. ]
This week’s images are from 1920. Lately I’ve been going through all my 20s magazines and gathering some detail inspiration and filling my sketchbook pages with ideas! I have to admit, the early 1920s are my favorite for sweet, whimsical details–especially those found on children’s clothes. Pockets, collars and embroidery details are so fun (and not just for children’s clothes either…)!